Saturday, July 01, 2006

days off

Whooo Hooo ... 4 days off. Ya gotta love long weekends. I have big plans for minimalizing my home... like ... going through cabinets and closets and dressers and getting rid of stuff that's just hanging out there and not being useful. So I got up this morning and promptly started yardwork hahaha back yard looks better but the cabinets don't. Figured I 'd save that for the hottest part of the day...like...right now for instance hehehe. Hey.... I'm just relaxin for a minute after my shower.... a little nappynap sounds nice about now! NO.... muuust cleeaan houuuuse.
Anyhoooo I'm offa here...oh my spoilee blogged today...finally... hehehe she likes the yarn I sent here Yipppeee. She's been a busy bee.

Have a happy 4th everbody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAGGER!!!!

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Well I've had 5 days total counting tomorrow. I did manage laundry once but will do it again tomorrow since I *must* change sheets. I've watched a couple of movies. I made a small felted bowl, a large felted bowl, started a doily and another baby afghan. Oh yes, I also managed to go out to lunch. :) I haven't dusted so I am hoping if I start early enough tomorrow, I can get that done with the changing sheets and laundry while the yard is getting watered. Then the afternoon is all mine. OK, now here's what we *know* will happen. Definitely the sheets and laundry and watering. Cleaning and dusting is probably only wishful thinking. I'd rather craft. Wouldn't you? :)

Old Knitter said...

You poor things . . . I have been a "lady of leisure" these past few days . . . hehehe