Could stop the USPS from their duties... Yay! My secret pal received her package this week....and she liked it!!!! Can't say what it is...cause that could give my secret identity away now couldn't it....or ....maybe I've already said too much!
Happy weekend everbody!
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ok miss professional blogger, how come I'm your only comment? And If I remember right you were going to take a pic of my sweater for my blog :( So I could spruce things up instead of finding old photos!!!!! so sad....
I know I know.... I forgot...and you forgot to remind me....what a pair we are.
i am here!
i was in the land of no wifi and no craft stores
heading to the west NOW!!!
more to come
and soon a grand reveal!
unless you have figured it out already?
I am taking the 5th....but....my sp, I'm glad you're on your way home. Or are you already home?
Post a Comment