
Ok so at about one o'clock this morning, I finished that second sock!!! Yea!!! And I even wove in the ends. (is wove a word?) Today at work, I finished reading the yarn harlot (thankyou Brooke)....for any knitter who hasn't read it .... YOU HAVE TO! It's so funny, I wanted to read small parts of it to the non-knitters in the office, but somehow, I'm sure they wouldn't see quite the same humor as I did. And.....when I finished that, I started back on that second red wash rag....in seed stitch. And since I have a whole skein of the cotton to finish it with, I'll have enough to do a third wash rag! So I guess I will.
Sunday is our Knitting Circle get together....(I'm still in big denial about that guest bathroom....But hey technically I have until Sunday morning right?) the rest of the house is ready though....so bring it on....and don't worry girls...I'll finish it, you won't have to hold it.
Have a great weekend ever body!!!!


3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the socks . . . it almost inspires me to try to make a pair (but not yet) . . . hold it? hold what????
Warshrags are fun!
So sunny yesterday and today, nothing.
Ach.
Your Humble Servant & SP,
Me
2 socks! hurray!
Post a Comment