Oh yeah, it's hot out there. It's 9:30 PM and it's 95 degrees out still. Supposed to hit a chilly low of 79 at about 5 am for a couple of hours or so and then it will soar to 109 AGAIN. We actually hit 111 today. Course, I barely noticed...I spent the weekend dinkin around the house. (that's right, I said dinkin). That and letting the cat in....and out....and back in...then back out. Yeesh I think she has dementia. She's 16 and moving pretty slow these days, poor old girl. She's not a house cat but it's way too hot out there, but she doesn't want to stay inside either, that's were the dementia comes in I think.
Anyhow, I didn't knit all weekend, (well on Friday night I did finish the front of the jat top and worked on an afghan) ....and don't have alot to show for my time either...well I might, but I can't say what here, birthday, Christmas etc.... but now, I need to block the sweater, the sleeveless and the baby sweater actually, so that I can finish them up and be DONE with it! Yay!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
dinkin - what's that??
Oh heavens, I *know* what dinkin is... cool enough to knit, well that's another story! No cat gets to have dementia before me... make sure your cat knows that! I GET TO GO FIRST! Geez!
ya know...dinkin....just dinkin around....basically doin alot of nothing...or a little of this and a little of that...yeah that's about it.
I love dinkin . . . wish I could do more of it!!!!
u hoh
looks like you are going to ahve to put up a spam blocker on your comments !
we made to kentucky
i wish i could reveal myself so you can see all the fun places we have made it to....
but soon enough
and then you will have a whole lotta blog to read through...
wheeee
enjoy the heat!
i am making a ton of washcloths/dishrags by the way
almost one a day
i suppose i could make a whole sweater on this trip, but this seems like more fun!
SP
Post a Comment