Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ice Cream

I received a card in the mail from my secret pal today! Yahoo.... it is very cute, pictures of Ice Cream Cones all over the front of it...think I'll head off to Ben & Jerry's!!!
Thanks Secret Pal, it was nice to hear from you!

Stash Enhancement Day:

Yep, must be Tuesday!!! Went to the LYS to ask a simple, simple question about guage and a tank top I wanted to start today.... hours later, and bags of yarn later I've planned out a few Christmas gifts! Can't say what they are just yet, I think some recipients might just read my blog now and then. I did get my questions answered though, so that's good.

OH....and Happy Birthday to Joanne at Heartstrings!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Good!
I am so sorry..This little guy has been so good in taking up my time. I think I felt the top two coming in.
Arg.
Sunday is my 'get everything together day cause I have an extra set of hands' day.
Wish me luck.
Ciao!
mmmm. ice cream....
SP

Heather said...

must be christmas in july!