
My elderly lady cat has recently moved back in the house. She's always been at least and indoor outdoor cat...but for quite a while now more outdoor than in...allergies ya know. But...with all the heat we've had and her getting old old old...she's back inside. Took her to the vet yesterday and she got a rabies shot....and she's dang sore today. Anyone have a kittycat weelchair or walker? Cause she's needing one today. Did I mention how much I hate cat hair??? uh yeah.

Works been busy but mostly the fact that I've worked everyday this week...I have brain strain. Isn't that awful? I've gotten so used to my light schedule that I've turned into a princess I think. Yeesh I hate that. But the week is almost over... and I'll survive I'm quite sure hahaha. Next week, back to our normally scheduled programming!


1 comment:
ooh..l'il miss kitty cat is all ouchy!
i hate it when i get my rabies shot...in fact my pooch jsut got some medicine for tapeworms. EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!
But north carolina is almost over. been fun here. too hot though. i need my bay area breeze.
i absolutely love all your knitting bags. makes me miss all the projects i left at home.
i will look for some good cotton yarn out here, but oddly - NO craft stores. only walmart. heading south today so maybe we will see some down there.
aloha
SP
Post a Comment