Yep, been tagged....this is what she says I have to do:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
seven random facts:
1. I taught myself to knit with a knitting for dummies book (appropriate? hehe)
2. My sister, brother, and son are my closest friends.
3. Most of my next closest friends....I've met through knitting.
4. I wish I could travel more than I do. (someday)
5. I can't picture things in advance (room decoration, color combinations etc...) and yet I have
this strange fantasy that I'd be able to do a good job dying yarn/rovings.
6. I still miss rocking my little baby boy.....who's now 25.
7. I'm not nor have I ever been into disco....but I sing along with the BeeGee's...(it's just wrong
on so many levels) ps....Teri, da da da " I think I love you"...how's that song go again?
ahahahaha.
I don't think I have 7 people to tag who have blogs! So, um....here goes: my sister, Rachel (sp8), Zana and Nichole (both sp9), Susan, Julie, and....A my current sp10 spoiler, (I did it....yay)
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment