skip to main | skip to sidebar

just knittin

Where I mostly just yak about my knitting.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

To all my knitty friends, I hope you're all spending the day doing what you love the most with your favorite people!!!
Posted by knitknak at 11:05 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE watching men work! Your Sis.

7:54 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
knitknak
hmmmm .... 1st and foremost I'm a mom! I work in health care and I love being 40something! Life is Good!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (41)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Work in Progress
      • who me?
      • busy week
      • lunchtime surprise!
      • minestrone meme (Heather got me)
      • Stinky Wool Update
      • Today I Lost My Mind!
      • Now that's progress!
      • Happy Mother's Day
      • this past weekend
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (73)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (2)

Links

  • Google News
  • Stand Up
  • Diabetes Association
  • New Diet Pyramid
  • Heartstrings Yarn Studio
  • KnitWits
  • Knitting Wisdom

My Knitty Friends

  • knit-knot (my sister)
  • cablegal
  • Brooke
  • yarnyenta (heatherly)
  • Lynn
  • Linda
  • pseudobunny
  • Nicole
  • Zana
  • SPCase
  • Cate