It's been a busy week....work, work, errands, work, work, fly across the country, (my arms are tired)adn conference started today....I am trying to adjust to the time change...we got to the hotel around midnight Philly time, and of course, me being the night-owl that I am...fell asleep sometime around 2:00, wake up at 7:00 (aka 4 am my body's time) and start the conference day...I don't mind admitting that my eyes may have closed (head nod) more than once while trying to listen to a few lectures....it was tough to stay awake even though the topics were good... There I was knitting and listening and falling asleep during both! So, fairly early to bed tonight I hope .... though I'm looking at the clock on my computer and it's 6:40 CA time....it's just doesn't feel right to be thinking about going to bed already!!! Weird.
um Nichole...if you're out there, we're thinking Tuesday for NYC...I'll e-mail ya. (in case you're not out there).
Um...sister....jeez have some self respect and show a little restraint at Heartstrings annual sale...hahaha or not.
I did bring a couple of projects to work on, socks that I cast on during the flight...and, another one which is a gift and I'll blog about it in the fall after it's been given.
OOoohhhh and speaking of fall....dear sister and I are planning a lil trip in the fall....um...somewhere with a reputation for beautiful foilage and ....a three hour time difference. ( oh did I forget to mention a fiber festival as well?) More on that later.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend !!! Have fun....but don't forget to remember!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ok, good thing i didnt know about the sale.
i knew i was supposed to bring you something, but couldn't remember what it was! carders! shesh! ok i will remember!
3 days of being at the fair, i was so tired. i am not going to move today.
Post a Comment