Saturday, October 07, 2006

Block!?!

I think I'm having a blogger's block....keep thinking I need to post...but don't quite know what to say.... those who know me will be dumbfounded with this. I don't usually have a problem with speechlessness :-).

Anyhoo.... I'm still here....knitting a bit but .... having a bit of a block here too I think... another first.

I am looking forward to receiving my pal's info for sp9 though....hopefully soon. I've been shopping....now I just need to know who my pal is and what she likes hee hee.

3 comments:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

OK buddy, here's what you do... buy some yummy looking wool, haul out your favorite felted purse/bag pattern, put on a tearjerker romantic comedy, make a bowl of popcorn, pop a soda top and go for it! I have who I am to spoil but no word from who is to spoil me. Was hoping to hear before vacation. But I can be patient until I get home. Then... well... what is it about the old having no mercy? :)

knitknak said...

not a bad idea! But the weekend has been too busy, so not much knitting, a bit of ripping but not much knitting.

Anonymous said...

I get blogger block, too! Then something triggers a thought and I have to post about it - just wait, you'll be posting away again in no time! :)