1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
I curl up on my oversized chair or loveseat! But... I'll knit anywhere, anytime.
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
First, I'd probably cry a little .... then I would probably start reading more, and getting a little
more exercise!! hehe
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
I think Italy.... or any and all of the mediterranean countries... I don't know why, I'd just
really love to go there. I love the architechtural style.
4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I always thought of some sort of medicine, either human or animal. I thought I'd be a nurse
or a vet. I'm a PA so I guess I am.
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
mmmm I like the maple nuts, or butter crunch....and rocky road. Yummy! (oops that's more
than one isn't it)
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment