Well, after knitting the cuff, and the leg and a few rows of the heel flap, I decided to check size to see if this baby would fit...baggy at the ankle!!! Dang. So I ripped....I ripped all five inches of that thing. And after about 10 attempts at casting on (because by then I was just tired and being picky), I finally was happy with it and continued.... tonight I have almost finished the heel flap...and, I'm happy with the fit so far.... (I decreased my cast on from 64 to 60 and I think I'm knitting a little tighter). Here's what it looks like:
I love the colorway...
and the yarn!

Today, my sister cast on her very first pair of socks... it was sock lesson day! Well, it was shop for pals day too...and so, we did... SOOO much fun!!!!
What do ya think she's thinking here?

I think she's had just about enough of the knitting/blogging .... "Please mother, please get me a snack"
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment