
So, today I was supposed to get a lot done around the house.... I didn't really do that...but I did get a lot done on that second sock!!!
Thanks again Susan for the chocolate yarn....these socks are just yummy!
I ordered the ChaCha sock yarn by Susie that is advertised on the secretpal9 blog it's it's beautiful, can't wait til it gets here!


3 comments:
The socks look great - almost good enough to eat. Almost. (Hee!)
Wow, great socks!
I wore the ones you made for me to bed the other night, and lost one of them. I'll find it when I change the sheets, but I guess they're a little looser than I thought. What were they made out of? Do you think I could felt them down a smidgen?
They're very beautiful and oh so soft!
Those socks are SHWEET!
Thank you so much for the halloween card!
Very sweet....
Must not succumb to Halloween Candy Syndrome!
Post a Comment