Wednesday, October 11, 2006

patty's contest


My Favorite:

Actor - oooh I guess it depends on if we're judging on acting talent or just raw attraction....at
any rate I think Denzel fits the bill for both pretty well. But I like the Doctor on
Lost (Michael Fox)...and Michael Scofield's brother on Prison Break too hehehe (I'm not
that picky any of the three will do), oooh Gerard Butler, Phantom
Actress - hmmmm toughy... Meg Ryan, Shirley Maclaine, Joan Allen, Diane Keaton
Animal - I have a cool cat, and a cool dog and even a pretty cool goldfish...don't make me
choose.
Band - hmmmm jeez don't make me choose....I like Bob Seger, Bruce Springsteen, etc...etc..
Tim McGraw, etc...etc... no rap, no hiphop.
Beverage - hot: Starbucks non-fat Chai Latte with one extra shot of Chai
cold: Diet Cherry Coke (for now)
Book - Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter
Bubble Bath - citrus scent in the hot tub under a starry sky! Not a big bubble bath person.
Candy - Do I have to choose? Can't I just love them all?
Color - Blue or Purple or Burgandy, or Green, or....are ya starting to see a them here?
Flower - for scent Gardenia, hehehe "Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?" - Meg
Ryan, You've Got Mail.
Food - Do people really play favorites here??? hmmm my grandmother's lasagna or anything
she ever cooked for that matter.
Lip Balm - Burts Bees cherry flavor is nice.
Lotion - mmmm Citrus scents from Bath and Body
Movie - Something's Gotta Give, Family Stone, As Good As it Gets, Terms of Endearment,
Phantom of the Opera
Song - Cheryl Crow's version of Sweet Child of Mine (Is that the name of the song or just the
chorus, I'm not sure.)
TV Show - right now....Lost, Prison Break, Without a Trace, Law and Order
Vacation Spot - I'm still searching for it.

Ok....I admit I hate to choose.....I've have a 20 year career which requires me to make a lot of big decisions...and I have no problem with that...but don't make me choose a restaurant, or a favorite color...etc. I don't know why. :)

No comments: