Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just a heads up....

Look out my friends...take your vitamins, get your rest, try some Airborne, and WASH YOUR HANDS!!! There's a cold going around and it's a doozy! I've been home for two days, have to go back to work in the morning and am not looking forward to that! Snot, Fevers, Aches...just plain yuck! I haven't even felt that much like knitting...hard to believe I know! But I have "forced" myself to knit a little. I've been working on the Enterlac Danika Scarf, see:


I like it...it's cool, but I'm ready to move on...or... I'm just ready to feel like movin on again :).
I spent part of my morning watching online clips of the Stuart skits from mad tv. See, I've lost my mind!

Wash your hands and hope you don't get it! Gotta go...fever breaking...sweating...gross!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - thanks alot. I am a total germ-phobe and now will develope symptons and freak out! Thanks - I am going to poke you with my knitting needles next time I see you. Pass the tissue please, roni made me sick.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's very pretty! Great job!

knitknak said...

Thanks Cate.
Brooke....yeeesh, you are a germaphobe...I promise not to cough on you...or sit close enough for you to reach me with your knitting kneedles....:)*achooo*

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear ya caught the "bug" . . . yes I will keep on washing my hands and sneezing into my upper arm . . . no germs then to pass via the hands . . . aren't I the cleaver one!!!!! . . . maybe we should take up a chocolate collection for ya!!!!!

Heather said...

it looks great!
it took me forever to finish mine. how is the knitting backwards going?