Does anyone remember what I used to do online B.K. (before knitting)? I vaguely remember a time when I had other things to look at online...but I can't remember what they would have been. Medical sites ok...yeah...e-mail...yeah... but what else? Seems like pretty much all I look at now are my blog, my friends blogs my sister's blog, yarnharlots blog...hmmm sp9 & chocolate swap blogs. Yeah that's about it. yikes.
I'm sitting here waiting for the guy to get here to replace the springs above my garage door. A word of advice my friends....when the first spring breaks (don't ask me how this happens those are dang big springs)....replace it....replace it when you notice that your door opener is complaining, (and it will). Don't wait for years....making it open with just one spring...because eventually...that spring will break too. OH and don't think that when that happens...you'll just open it the old fashioned way....you can only do that when both springs are intact. Just trust me on that. (Unless you have the incredible hulk or some other hulk with superhuman strength lurking nearby)
Yes here I am at the computer.... when I should be crossing things off this list (only after they're completed of course):
1. clean off back patio
2. buy a new wheel barrow
3. use the new wheel barrow to haul dirt from side of house to front planter
4. plant new plants in front planter before they too die like the many others that have been
purchased before them.
or
5. do the many projects you have lined up to do inside the house....like
5a. paint the bathroom
5b. paint the bedroom
5c. paint the spare room
5d. finish painting the kitchen ceiling after replacing kitchen light fixtures
5e. replace the kitchen light fixtures....
or better yet....knit or sew! Now see that's how my lists stay so long.
Life is short.....work hard, play hard! Have a great weekend!
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment