this box looks different now.That's a skein of 100% Merino sock yarn from Fleece Artist (if you click on that link expect to be mesmerized by the beauty of the fiber there) and absolutely scrumptiously elegant chocolates from Ethel's Chocolate Lounge in Chicago....(road trip ... road trip!!!) In addition to what's in the box, she sent a bar of Rasberry Creme in Dark Chocolate.... oh my...:) I'm thinking...hot tub on cool autumn night (as much autumn as it gets in Sept in Calif.) glass of red wine and ....smooth dark chocolate....yikes!!!!
I think I'll be forever ruined by my pals....Rachel from sp8 sent some cute little bars of very fancy bavarian dark chocolate... I have never .... ever .... tasted such smooth yummy chocolate! Holy Crap!!! Like I said, I'm ruined. And then..... I opened this box from Susan....equally smooth....equally fancy and yummy .... Ruined...just Ruined! (Thanks ladies!!!!)
I was thinking about lunch but I think I'll just eat chocolate!!!!
THANK YOU SUSAN!!!! You Rock!


4 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I saw that you're a sock knitter, and figured you'd enjoy the yarn. It was *very* difficult to leave Ethel's without buying the whole store - I'm so glad you like the chocolate! Yay!
(I'm still amazed at the chocolates you sent me - they might make it worth a trip to Chico to check out the candy makers!)
Wow, that does sound wonderful! If you decide to road trip to Chicago, pick me up along the way - I'm right off I80!!
oooh yum. i like what you did with your blog, the candy corn picture reminds me discount yarns has candy corn sock yarn. doesnt that sound yummy?
It's chocolate one of the basic food groups????? . . . it is on my diet (hehehe) . . . you have some great pals there so enjoy!!!!!
Post a Comment