Monday, September 18, 2006

Chocolate Swap....yummmm

Ok, so first of all the Chocolate Swap has started....yay!!!! My pal is Susan! Susan is from Chicago! Hi Susan!!

So my plan was to go shopping tomorrow for .... chocolate and all things chocolate...but it turns out I will be working tomorrow instead....but Wednesday....Wednesday is wide open.... woohoo!!

The questions

Do you like to eat chocolate cookies and what kind do you like?
I like chocolate chip cookies or white chocolate/macadamia nut cookies....oh yum!!! (But I'm not all that fond of cookies made from a chocolate dough)
What kind of chocolate do you like?
hmmm I like milk chocolate the most...and then white and I don't care much for dark chocolate (but if it's the only chocolate around...oh I'll eat it!)
Milk, white, dark.What are your favorite brands of chocolate?
I don't think I'm a brand snob when it comes to chocolate...except for the cheap stuff that leaves a waxy coating in your mouth...that just takes all the fun out of chocolate ya know?
Do you enjoy chocolate covered candies, pretzels, fruits, coffee beans, cream filled, caramel, nuts etc? I think I like most things covered in chocolate!!! I love those chocolate covered dried fruits and I'm a nuts and chews kinda girl.
Do you like fudge with nuts or without? With please :)
Do you like solid chocolate bars with or without nuts? With but again.....not that picky.
Do you like hot coco mixes? Yes uh huh....I sure do.
Is their any particular chocolate treat that you would love to try? Hmmmmm is there some secret kinda chocolate out there that I haven't tried???? Cause if there is...well then hand if over!!!!
Do you have any food allergies that your pal should be aware of? No....not a problem
What kind of yarn do you prefer?cotton, wool, mohair etc.? Yes... I like all of those... not all that fond of Acrylic...but I have to say I've seen some very nice acrylic blends...those are fine.
Do you have any fiber allergies that your pal must be aware of? Uh...Nope don't think so.
What small knitted items do you prefer to knit?Socks, scarves, hats, mittens etc. I haven't tried mittens or gloves yet but plan to soon....I do knit socks (love it) and scarves and hats!!!

On another note....I'm feeling much better now.... I'm sure Susan will be happy to know that I'm over my cold before I shop for her chocolate!!! hahaha I'm over it I promise!!!

Ok gotta go...prison break is on soon.... I love that show!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy . . . glad to hear you are on the mend . . . we have missed ya and your wicked wicked sense of humor . . . BTW . . I am doing the chocolate swap also . . . fun fun fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

prison break, hu? Interesting. So that nasty cold you have everyone....Chris has the uncontrollable caugh (he can't sleep at night) and my throught feels like sandpaper...

Anonymous said...

Hey I was NOWHERE NEAR any of you when I had my nasty cold!!!! But I'm sorry you have it...it seems to be everywhere!!! And yes....sore throat is just the beginning....tons of mucous (yuk) and cough cough cough!!!! Should feel better in about 4 days and tired for a week after that...oh yeah and coughing for awhile too. blech