This is a picture of the town of Anacortes on Fildalgo Island, which is where I stayed last weekend. (see previous post for details if you're really bored or suffer from insomnia)
And this...is the other side of the island Beautiful isn't it? They tell me Anacortes is known for being an island with an island and here it is.

I'm all signed up for SP9, and I also signed up for a chocolate swap!!! yep...we swap chocolate and chocolate colored yarn...yum! I'm excited for both to start....AND.... I'm really excited to learn how to knit the enterlac scarf this weekend....(less exciting will be the mopping and the mowing that is sure to be in store this weekend as well)
Have a great weekend ever-body!!!!


3 comments:
I love the pink socks! And what a great beautiful place to visit! Lucky lady! And so talented!
Love the pics . . . I am also in the SP9 swap and the chocolate swap (she liked my email about joining - the one of clapping hands and typing with toes) . . . I also joined in the tea swap 2 . . . which also is a one time send goodies swap . . .
Oh, what a time to be away from the computer! I saw two references to the chocolate swap tonight, but I'm too late to sign up. Curses!
Post a Comment