I'm sitting here, just finished the last Christmas scarf! It's A Wonderful Life is on. aaaah that's nice.
DS and I went to my sis's house for dinner tonight...(her homemade soup and rolls yum!) and did the gift exchange! She and her DH got me a winder and swift, and I got her a winder and talked her DH into getting her the swift....So, we literally exchanged gifts really....the same gifts pretty funny. So Long story short...we're happy knitters tonight!!!!
Tomorrow.... a nice quiet day with my son, more gifts, movies, dinner with son and brother!!!
Hope everyone else is having as nice a holiday as we are!
Happy Holidays!
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I know where I am going when I need yarn wound. (tee hee). Christmas this year was good for all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
A Swift?? YOu lucky girl. I had some handspun drying in the basement - attached my ballwinder to the kitchen cuttingboard and was going to wind up 104 wonderous yards of Rose Quartz wool - when it tangled into a mass of yarn-yuk. Took me about 40 min to untangle the crap. I need a swift. If I had a swift that would not have happened.
Post a Comment