Friday, December 15, 2006

Darned Cable Internet

So, I came home for lunch today, turned on the TV to find that my cable is all messed up. I'm hesitant to say it's "out" because, there is some semblance of some sort of signal there, but that's it...fuzzy, black, menu, no menu...what the #@$%^&*&*? I have no idea....and why are the first four symbols a link? A link to where??? Probably a link straight to hell.... don't click on it my friends don't do it!!!

Anyhow...if the cable is "out" my internet is also out. So I am right this minute sitting at Barnes and Noble (it's ok to click on this one...I think), sipping a pumpkin spice latte which will no doubt fuel my all night knitting. And, I had to PAY for internet here.... 3.95 for 2 hours!!! And it keeps disconnecting!!! Damn the cable company!!!!

Ok, I'm over it.. hehehe. I'm going home to knit!!!

OH.... and one more thing.....Please my friends... Pay a little visit to www.yarnharlot.ca and read todays blog post....don't forget your tissues.... I think Ms. Pearl-Mcphee is a wonderful person! Can you give?

Happy weekend everybody!

No comments: