Friday, December 01, 2006

aaaahhh the weekend

Yay, the weekend is here! I'm trying to decide which UFO to finish first. I was going to spend Saturday morning raking leaves in my yard, but... when I got home from work tonight there was my nice nephew Jesse in my front yard, raking! Yay, I don't have to rake tomorrow... So.... I'll be knitting, and Christmas shopping, but mostly knitting.

I have two scarves to finish, slippers to felt, an afghan to finish, a sock in progress, oh... and a sweater to finish, and another pair of socks to start and finish. hmmm think I'll finish all that this weekend???? Me either. But....that's ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow Jesse? What a great kid. I hope he gets handknit socks for Christmas from his auntie ronni

knitknak said...

haha no kidding huh. He is a great kid! If I were the harlot (theeee harlot not a harlot) I could still not knit fast enough to finish everything I'm doing AND give everyone handknit socks...yikes I'm hearing the cow of time in my sleep!

knit_knot said...

Ok the weekend has been over for about 10 days now! Blog somthing else.