Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Well sorry it's been a while since I last blogged (Teri)!!! Like everybody else out there...I've been busy!!! Working, Knitting, Shopping, Playing! Yay...

THANK YOU Secret Pal!!! Today, I received an audio book from my secret pal. It's "Next" by Michael Crichton. I can't wait to get started on it...while I finish knitting Christmas presents!! Yay thanks!!!! What a great gift!

Also along the SP9 line....I sent off my pals December/Christmas package... she should get it next week....weeeeee.

And....Happy Birthday to Pseudobunny, my SP8 spoiler....watch your doorstep tomorrow! UPS Rocks, next day delivery! Of course it helps that we're in the same state!

Yesterday.... I went winetasting with a friend. We went to Amador County. Favorite of the three we visited was Montevina in/near the little town of Plymouth on Hwy 49. I highly recommend it for those of you who like wine.
Favorite Montevina Red: Barbera, no, Syrah, no Barbera, ooooh they were both really good!

Tonight...my DS came over, he helped put up my Christmas Tree and helped decorate it too. it's very cute! Thank you DS.

Hope you all are having a great week! Thirteen more days people!!! Yikes....knit away!

No comments: