Thursday, August 24, 2006

Secret Pals

I heard from both of them tonight!!! Way cool! It's late, and I'm tired, and have to been in the office early (early for me) tomorrow so this will be short!
1. Please check out my secret pals blogs....there are links on the right hand side of this page! Cate has information on her blog about knitting for charities, so if you're interested...check it out. Sound like good causes, and nice things to do. Rachel has cool pics of her cross country trip, if for no other reason than to see the human crabs, you must click on the link to her blog too!!

2. Pics of recently finished quicky projects:


first pic: 4 seasons by King Cole 50% cotton 50% acrylic the booties pattern is from Knitter's Bible, the hat...yikes I borrowed it from a knitters blog, can't remember which one but basically, it started out like the blue one....sort of but I adapted it...quite a bit I just used their cast on number for the baby size and used their decrease instructions, the rest I winged it!

The blue beanie is definately from that knitter's blog, it turned out cute and if I can find it again I'll post it and give her credit because I think it was her design! oh and it's made from a little bit wool and a lot acrylic from plymouth...and I can't find the band!!!

All I have left to do on my purple tank top is....do one row around the bottom of reverse crochet, which is the reason I'm online...I'm supposed to be finding instructions on just how to do that!

good night all....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey your going to get wrinkles if ya keep stayin up so late! Check out this web page she did some great felted baby shoes and hats. www.knitnoy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Look on pennyknits.blogspot.com also

Heather said...

http://purlywhites.typepad.com/purly_whites/2005/09/free_pattern.html free baby hat.
it was great to see you today!

knitknak said...

Thanks Heatherly! Thanks for the link and for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me!!!!
I love that stitch!!