That's pretty much what I've been doing...(have the messy house to prove it too)! That and working...today I did get out there in the yard for a little while...but was planning to go back out and finish up this evening...that plan was foiled by my sister (who is just looking out for me :)) when she came over to hang out for a few hours to KNIT. She's finishing up her "sweater/jacket" in seed stitch...it's looking great....she's sewing side seams tonight!
I have a few finished objects to show for my wasted day.... I made a pair of booties...working on a matching hat. And last night I finished a beanie for my great nephew (3 years old) for Christmas. Yep, trying to get Christmas going and finished early!!!! (and don't I just say that every year?) I'm off to a pretty good start though... I've really done a good job of enhancing my stash with just that purpose in mine :) (that's my story and I'm stickin to it). OOH and I cast on another pair of socks from fixation in a rose colored colorway!
I'll post pics when I'm not to lazy/tired to get out the camera!
hope you all are having a great week! Knit on...
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey, that web site I was telling you about is www.knittingwisdom.com. Check it out its great.
hiya Roni!
ACK ACK ACK
my brain had an attack of bleach.
back on track and keep yer eye on the mail!
Aloha,
rachel
Post a Comment