Looks nice and cool doesn't it?It was a little overcast this morning...as usual, but it cleared off nicely as you can sorta see here:
This is my handsome son and myself...we aren't really standing in the water. We are standing on glass beach in Fort Bragg. In between the taking of these two pics we went into the little town of Mendocino, got a yummy "organic" mocha at the local cofee shop and then walked around and browsed in the shops and galleries. I did buy a postcard and mailed it to my sp and then went to the LYS, yes there is a Mendocino Yarn Shop yay!!!! And my son was very good...he was very patient....and when I tried to get him to pick a color and yarn for a sweater...he said " mom, I'm not really a sweater guy" so, I didn't force the issue!!! He'll just have to be a beanie and slipper guy!It was a nice road trip, it's going to be nice to sleep in my own warm bed tonight too!
on the sp front.... my sp revealed herself!!!! ThankYou Thank You Thank You Rachel!
Her blog is www.whitecowboyhats.blogspot.com she's a kick!!!
Have a good week everbody!


4 comments:
Woohoo! A yarn store!!! And you got to spend the weekend in a cooler environment with a gorgeous young man. You are REALLY one lucky lady! I'd say I'm green with envy but I'm not much of a fan of the color green. Pink... well you KNOW how I feel about pink! :)
So you missed our heat (hehehe) . . . what's ya makin now????
what a great photo!
nice to match a face to my sp!
aloha
rachel
Oh, no! I was so close and yet I missed a yarn store? Nuts!
What campground do you stay at? We've been staying at MacKerricher since I was very small.
(I received your package today! I was so excited I had to bring it in to the office to see what was inside! Thank you!!!)
Post a Comment