Tuesday, June 20, 2006
More Bags.....
Over the weekend, I felted a purse that I will give as a birthday gift to my friend, I knitted and felted a purse that I will give to my son's girlfriend for her b-day.... both are the "Retro" Bag from Designs by Shelly. And they both turned out real cute....I'll post a pic soon.AND... I started another Constant Companion bag from Knitter's Stash. All three are worked double strand with Cascade and Noro Kureyon. It's always fun to knit with Noro and watch the color stripes unfold. I've done so much knitting in the past 3 days my wrist is getting sore!!! (Ibuprofen is our friend) The constant companion bag was "commissioned by my mother....she's going to give it to her good friend for her birthday. What's with all the June B-days anyway! Which reminds me... My niece's is this month too...can't say what she's getting, she could visit this blog and then what kinda surprise would that be?!! OK, it's way too late to be on here...next post pics of purses...(say that 3 times fast). Have a great week my knitter friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well I think you've convinced me that what I need to do is give you the yarn and negotiate a price for YOU to make the Spring Fling bag as I seem to have lost all interest in making purses. You are WAY too talented to ignore! I'm happy doing simple little things. Purses are too much work these days.
Not a chance missy You just get busy....one stitch at a time! :)
Can't wait to see the pics of these purses . . . I have got to get that "stash" book!
Post a Comment