Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Secret Pal Strikes....


Will ya just look at the wonderful gifts my pal sent to me? I was having kind of a hectic day and came home to find a cute little bear covered box on my front porch! And tucked inside...was a gift bag homemade from newspaper with handles made of twine thru green eyelets. And tucked inside that was not one but two beeauuuutifuuuul homemade needle holders...(see picture above) . They are both made from denim with a bright pink back and pretty pink and white floral print, with bright pink grossgrain ribon ties. I just love em! Don't my needles look nice in their new resting place? OK, those aren't all my needles, and I definately have enough to put in both the needle rolls. Can you see the two bars of soap? They smell really really gooood (french no less) one is lavender scent, and the other peony. She sent a very sweet card too!
AND ... (yes, there's more) .... a pair of handknit socks!!!!! Look at my HAPPY FEET. They fit perfectly!!! Well done SP
Thank you so much for such lovely and thoughtfull gifts! You are a great spoiler!!!

5 comments:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

The socks are so you! Gorgeous! You've got a great secret pal!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am SO happy they fit!
You can wash those suckers right along with all your other washables..Or you can bath them by hand - depending on your mood I suppose!
Oh so glad it helped your hectic day get a little less and a little more sweet!
(hey mutant peguin - glad to know the socks are her! phew!! But really, can you imagine a lady who wouldnt love pinky socks??!!)

knitknak said...

OH good... I'm not a big fan of the handwashing...but I would do it for those socks!
thanks again!

Anonymous said...

OHHH. i love the socks. you lucky duck you!! Your SP loves you.

Heather said...

oooh! lucky girl!