Monday, June 05, 2006

Running To The Border!

Yep, that's what I'm doing. I'm going to run from my house, to the Mexican border!! OK, I'm going to be running on my treadmill in my front room....but I'm going to try to track my progress on a map and the goal is the distance from home to Mexico. My poor dusty treadmill... I've got to find some motivation...so this will be it. So far.... I've knocked out 3.75 miles!!! WooooooHoooooo.... I am on my way hahahaha. Come on...run with me!!! only about 596.25 miles to go!!! Come on...who's in? I'm trying to post a map but it's not happening right now... maybe later. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I except your challenge. But on one condition, we get to go somewhere fun after weve completed our jouney. I dont care where even the city would do. I need somthing to look forward too when I have sore feet, knees, thighs, ect ect....

knitknak said...

you're six miles behind....come on...catch up!
How bout a real trip to mexico, we can buy mexican tile oooooh aaaaah.

By the time we get to the border, we'll be in great shape and not sore anymore!!! yea!!!! Only about 620 miles to go!