Friday, June 09, 2006

Days Off

I ended up with another three day weekend this week...I kinda like it when that happens hehehe. I have a million things I should be doing...housework, laundry, yard work, KNITTING...hehe sometimes it just screams out to me...knit me knit me....but I'm ignoring it right now...must do laundry... must pull weeds....
The niece is coming up again this weekend...so it looks like another knitting marathon tonight...oh..we love those!!! knitting, movies and snacks...yummm. oooh I'll post pics! Can't wait to see her progress on her pratice swatch...she's learning to knit (she's a crocheter poor girl) and starting with a complicated baby blanky, yikes.
My secret pal received her ghirardelli dark chocolate/toffee interlude bar that I sent her, luckily it sounds like it wasn't all melty, the pic she posted looked good...and her description on her blog made me wish I'd brought one home for myself and I don't even like dark chocolate! And it turns out .... she's a California girl, thought she's had the misfortune of moving to some other state, poor girl.

border run update: 8 miles down 592 to go, ooh and a couple of pounds down too yipee!

3 comments:

cablegal said...

Hey! How come I wasn't invited? I like movies, knitting and goodies too. Can I crash your party?

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Well I hope you can make KC tomorrow! And be careful... remember that I love to crochet! I will bring all my blankets to show tomorrow, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Secreeeeet PAAAAAAAAAL!
look in your mail tomorrow
you should be getting a little sumtin' sumtin'...
Are you by chance a Sci-Fi Fan at all?
Y'know..Just cause...Well..I gotta know if you are!