Isn't that a song? I got a comment from my secret paaaal today....she says I'll be gettin a lil somtin in the mail tomorrow....yea....I can't wait. I love surprises...most of the time hee hee hee.
And...I have ta say.....no... I'm not really all that into Sci Fi....I guess it depends on what we're talkin about. If it's books... I'm more into mystery/crime type books.... and if it's tv, I'm more into the Law and Order/CSI type stuff/medical drama/mystery etc .... Movies... comedy/mystery/drama etc... I saw ET, I saw Close Encounters, I saw Star Wars (the first one not too many after that)
On another note.....my brother...is a lucky lucky brother. He flew to San Juan Puerto Rico this morning, and tomorrow he'll take a hop to the island of Les Saintes where he'll meet up with his friend who lives on a sail boat and they'll be sailing around the Caribbean which is where my brother will spend his 40th Birthday!!! So....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!
Also today, (it was a busy day), I mailed off a package to my spoilee.....can't wait for her to get it.
I checked her blog today and found that she's enjoyed a nice red wine with the dark chocolate "Toffee Interlude" that I sent her. Hehehe I love it...a woman who appreciates the fine things in life....like, chocolate and wine!!!! yummmm
Happy Tueday everyone!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Now I am all nervous..Hope you get your little box o' love!
Poo..and there is a post on the SP8 site about how we are "almost half way done" and man...I thought.. "WE ARE?????"ARGGGG
and then I realized we ARE NOT!!! and that means that I have MORE TIME TO SPOIL YOU!!!
YAY!!!!
ciao, your SP!
now i have a serious case of anticipatioooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn......
Post a Comment