Tuesday, April 17, 2007

so sorry

I've not been a very good knit blogger this week....it's been a little busy around here.
My dad's in town for a visit so .... that keeps it busy. Ya know, doing the family stuff, dinners etc. We all (dear:brother,sister,son,father and myself) piled into my car on Sunday....seemed roomy enough when I had the idea....and drove/rode 5 hours to my Aunt and Uncle's (dad's brother) house for a visit. Which was very nice! Had lunch and visited about 4 hours or so and then piled back in the car....(hey, how did I get the middle of the back seat both ways??? just wondering heehe) and drove/rode back home. It was a very long, but nice day.
And I must say that if I have to spend 10 hours in a car.... I was in great company!

Today, we made a trip to the mall to get a new cell phone for dad....ok technically to see why his phone won't charge right....and we came away with a new phone for dad....and mom (2 for 1 ya know). So tonight, we'll be learning to use said phone before he leaves for home (Idaho) tomorrow. Wish us luck.

Pics of trip and knitting while on trip....in the middle of the back seat ... on next post. :)

2 comments:

pseudobunny said...

heya! looks like you took a mini road trip from family ____! good thing you all get along..and i hope they bought you some yummy ice cream or something for sitting in the middle the whole time.
and those fashionista's from the 1920's are awesome huh!!!???? the only thing i do know about them is that they are from the sartorialist.blogspot.com . in my mind i look like the lady in the white hat all the time!!
yeah, like me and katherine hepburn are sipping martini's down by the shore...enough of my diatribe...
aloha
rachel

pseudobunny said...

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/
i mean that one...
oops