My dear sister tells me that if I don't update my blog soon, there will be dire consequences....well that's probably so, miss queen of the one paragraph blog posts...but I say hey... if you're gonna blog then save it up and blog big!
So, here goes.
What a difference a few days make...from this:
check out how differently they striped.....at first I was bummed but now I like the second sock better! The yarn is hand dyed for me by my sp9 spoiler Nicole H of allbuttonedup.wordpress.com
the needles are US size 2 crystal palace.
the pattern the yarnharlots basic sock recipe
To this!
that's alot of iris
From this:
the yarn is some scratchy feeling patton's wool that I bought last year before I knew better.
the pattern: Fiber Trends Dandy Dog Sweaters design by Evelyn Clark (Hey Nicole H.)
needles: Clover US #9 straights for the body, Addi US #7 circulars for the turtle neck.
the pattern: Fiber Trends Dandy Dog Sweaters design by Evelyn Clark (Hey Nicole H.)
needles: Clover US #9 straights for the body, Addi US #7 circulars for the turtle neck.
the recipient:
my parent's spoiled miniature wire hair daschound or doxin or something like that.This one:
is just disgusted by the knitting of dog sweaters.
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
Busy week ahead, work is picking up and my dad is coming to town. We'll be doing some family stuff while he's here so that will be fun! I like spending time with my favorite people, I'm lucky they happen to be my family too!




3 comments:
That red hand dyed is GORGEOUS!
I'm going to have to go ask her for some! LOL..
Have a good week.
can you come do our yard?
the one where the vampires come from.
but we got rid of the vampires.
i swear.
Vampires??? Eeeeek
I'll bring garlic! hehe
You're yard would be fun....always blooming with that weather. Lucky!!!
Post a Comment