Saturday, April 28, 2007

sleepy, and yet sleepless in north ca.

I was so stinkin tired after my busy week....complete and total brain strain! So I went to bed at 10:00 last night...I never do that. Of course...bink!!!!! 1 am I'm awake and then dozed restlessly until 3 am when I was wide awake and starving... don't remember eating much of a dinner. So finally I got up...ate some cereal, watched Kevin Bacon on Jay Leno (neither of which hold much appeal for me) and then went to bed with the newest Yarn Harlot book til I could sleep again. I hate when that happens!

So this morning I got up and went for coffee, spent some time reading a journal...mailed off a package to my sp....and am about to go mow the lawn. Now mind you....the lawn hasn't been mowed due to rain last weekend, and my busy schedule (didn't have my usual free Tuesday this week) so it's dang ugly! Must. Do. Chores. I gotta hire a lawn guy! The worst part about not having one ....today....is that my back is aching...and....there's a lawn service doing a couple of lawns across the street, so while I'm out there pushing my (self propelled) mower...I have to try to ignore the fact that right under my nose is someone who for a fee, would do it for me!

OK, that's enough feeling sorry for myself! Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

pseudobunny said...

oh pussy gato...maybe she wants to go live in alaska?
give her a little scratch behind the ears for me.
osky and i just walked into the livign room and he saw clinton watching nascar (clinton's family are racers from NC) and started to make like he was driving a car with his hands.
oh god.
he is gonna be a hellion in a few years.