Without a doubt, I love this pattern. It's the Danica Entrelac Scarf from Knitty.com. I love everything about the way the scarf turned out. I love the colors, I love the Noro Silk Garden, I love that the knitting, while not exactly "mindless", is diffferent, yet not difficult. And most of all I love what blocking does to it. It's completely flat, drapey, and soft!! Not scratchy at all.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love your scarf. Makes me want to make one too!!
OK... it's very clear you can make absolutely ANYTHING you talented woman! You may have to give your friends lessons! It is truly beautiful and I am envious. :)
thanks mama! It's really fun to knit.
silly bird....I took a lesson from Heatherly that's where I learned the Entrelac scarf. And she taught one in Feb I think at our circle, but you might have been visiting the baby birds. :) I'm sure she'd be happy to teach it again sometime. I think maybe Linda took the class too.
This is definitely a totally awesome pattern - I love your scarf, you've knit it up so beautifully and the colours look fantastic together! Great work!
ha!
i dont think i will be going, mainly because of the lacck of hot chocolate and knitting venues
Wow!!! Your doing an amazing job!! I can't wait to go up there so you can help me with my blanket :)...Oh and by the way I had to open a new blog page...couldn't remember my old blogger page ehehehhehe...
Post a Comment