Ooooh maybe I should cast on a project from each of the yarns at the same time!!! eeeh that might be fun!
So I started on a sock from the hand died merino from the lovely Nicole H. And I chose the Retro Rib Socks pattern from Favorite Socks by Interweave. I like the pattern...but it distracted from the beautiful yarn colors, and the colors took away from the pattern. So, it just wasn't a good match. I knitted about 4 inches and ripped it out last night, I'll just stick with the basic stockinette and so far I'm liking it much better....what do you think?
I think yes....I like it!
In other news....It was a busy but good week! Well, busy as my weeks go I guess. I went with my DB to see 300 tonight. It was interesting....it was done almost like a comic book or something...but it was good for what it was. And does anyone else out there think Gerard Butler is hot? You know, Gerard "Phantom of the Opera" Butler! well...um if you do...you should go see 300...where we see alot more of ol Gerard....very nice.
Ok enough of that! I've got a sock to knit.
Happy Weekend.


2 comments:
Ah, lol - that's so funny! It's a great pattern - I highly recommend it!
I totally understand the outofcontrolstash problem. Casting on that many projects would put us both in the looney bin. Fun, but just plain crazy. I was thinking of hosting a "flash your stash like a drunken sorority girl" brunch - what do you think.. we could all bring out stash to swap, trade and cast on....
Post a Comment