Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Package #1

Woohoo... I just mailed off my pals first package!! Yay!

And I finally started working on my Noro Blossom sweater again....I'm knitting the neck and then I'll sew it up and hopefully be able to wear it before it's too warm. It actually has been too warm lately, but we're having a little cool down this week, so we'll see.

The second sock is almost finished. I'll graft the toe today then I'll post a picture. I like the striping better on this one. I have no idea why it's different. oh well.

And that's my exciting life....hahaha.... work has been busier lately, but today, I'm having a leisurely day off. Gotta love it.

Life's Good. Happy Knitting.

ps....Rachel, remember the little pepper plant in a can you sent me in sp8? Well...I took a pic today with my camera phone but it hasn't arrived in my e-mail yet....it's not only blooming but it has peppers on it...one of them is even red! Very cool....oh and it's still in that little can!!!
OK, here's the pic!!! Isn't it cool?

3 comments:

knit_knot said...

If I'm not mistaken that looks just like one of the plants you just purchased from Lowes :)

knitknak said...

Ouch fibber....I did not purchase that plant...but I do have a lovely green thumb don't ya think?

pseudobunny said...

Ha!
Hello!!!(BTW)
I saw the project bag and now the pepper!
AWESOME!
I really need to make the space ready for me to work in..i am in such a creative slump-o-rino...Blech.
I have got a list though, and that always helps.
We also have a garden and I want to make some vegetables grow in it, so I know I have to get on that one....
ANd tell knitknot again that you grew that little thing!
hee hee

maybe all i need is SP11...i think i got real bummed out with having my last SP in australia. so much to send the stuff i didnt want to pack a fun box. bad me, but hey, thrifty is the only way...