ok...pics next post....but I'm feeling guilty about neglecting my blog....so here's what I've been doing.
1. I knit a sweater for my mom for her birthday from Noro Revisited by Cornelia Tuttle
Hamilton. It's called Avesta and it's knit in Transitions. (forgot to take a pic before I mailed
off this morning.
2. Finally finished the hat for my son knit in sock yarn.
3. Finally sewed the suede bottoms on the felted clogs I knit him before Christmas.
4. Tonight I'm supposed to be blocking the pieces of my sweater so I can make it up.
It's also in Noro, Blossom. Its from Noro Knitting Yarns Volume 20. It's the Noro Blossom
Ladies Stripped Sweater. I will post a picture of it soon.
5. I made a feeble effort to learn to use my drop spindle....feeble but an effort .... it's going to
take some practice!!
6. Soon....very soon.... I get to start something new!!! Yippeeeee! I'm ready to start some new
socks or something!
Knit on my friends!
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hooray, you didn't fall into the ocean in an earthquake! :)
hullo matey!
i have been mia too.
thats good.
more from me soon too.
we moved into a normal flat.
maybe you should come down for the VIvianne Westwood exhibit at the DeYoung. Amazing. Only stop in the USA and the last on a world tour. I have membership so you can go FREE!!! We can have lunch there and Osky and I will play at the playground. You and your buddies have till June to come! See you then?
Post a Comment