So here's the deal:
She wants us to blog about (and show a picture of) our favorite knitting accessory. Here is mine:
I knit it for myself from Cascade 220 worsted wt wool.
I love love love this bag.....I loved knitting it... I loved the way it came out of the washer after felting with perfect corners...I loved the way my first attempt at chart work (the pattern on the pocket) turned out. I love the way the handles can be short and doubled or long and single. But mostly I love this about it:
It does a lovely job of containing all my other favorite knitting projects and accessories. (It doesn't look bad sitting next to my couch....and looks very nice against my carpet!)
ps...Rachel, if you're reading this, look closely into the bag....I really do use the needle rolls and the small project bags you sent me. love them too!
ps...I finished the sock!!!
weird striping huh? I think it's because of the rib pattern, I'm thinking I'll decrease the cast on to 60 in place of 64, on my next pair, which should fit fine and might make the striping a little bit more like the foot/toe area. maybe.


4 comments:
You are too sweet Roni! Thanks for the kind words! Contests are just soo much fun - aren't they?
Great knitted bag! Looks fantastic!
Thanks!
Hey! I recognize that sheep on my favorite bag of yours! Darn... I gotta make me one of those! I miss seeing you girlfriend!
OK, I have been trying to email you and it keeps coming back. Did you change emails? I wanted to say thanks for all your help!
Post a Comment