This picture was taken from inside the house and looks out past the back deck, there is actually a huge snow covered mountain past the trees here...but I was too lazy (and warm) to go out into the cold to get a better picture sorry!

Oh wait...found this in my picture folder from a few years ago.... same view, better pic...

And these pics are just a little way down the road from where my folks live....again taken out the window of the moving pick-up....window up of course....brrrr.


Anyway... you get the idea...it's pretty there and uh .... cold.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! gobble gobble!


2 comments:
Glad your back . . . beautiful place to visit . . . so did you get in any wooly knitting to keep ya warm?
Ah, I grew up in snow... I, too, like California. I can deal with the cold but no ice. It's gorgeous there... more wool needed!wlnbhrx
Post a Comment