Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I should have knocked on wood....

My last blog post was titled "In a Spin".....I think when I typed that out I must have ruffled the feathers of the gods or something....because over the past week...my life has been in a spin. Yikes people....I'm just cruising along and then blamo.....spinning, and I don't mean yarn. Now, if you read back through my past posts...you know I don't get too personal on this thing, and so I won't today either :) But....there have been changes at work....which caused me to look, and apply, and interview.... and the interviewers have eluded to the fact that an offer will be forthcoming.

Hey....have I ever mentioned how I'm kind of a creature of habit and big change scares the hell out of me? Cause....it does. And this would be big change....in a lot of ways.

One of the positive changes ..... two Thursdays a month, I'd be less than 3 minutes from the Paradise spinning guild meetings...so Brooke and Heatherly, no more showing up an hour late for me.... I might even beat you there! (maybe....although I think the shift might end at 6 :(

So stressed was I over this impending change....I couldn't knit or spin! But...that passed after a few days and I decided I just really needed to cast on something new...something different and something quick...so I started on the Market Bag. It's a cool pattern, knits pretty fast, and it's different. I think...next time I'd knit it in the round and do a 3 needle bind off because I'm not so much into sewing pieces together after I've knit them. (that's why the Noro sweater isn't done....maybe in the fall).

hmmmm change is good right?
Happy Tuesday everyone.

4 comments:

Heather said...

oooh. sounds exciting
cant wait to hear about it

Anonymous said...

Wow! Best of luck on your new endeavor!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the the job Aunt Roni!!!! I can't wait to see you in two weeks!!!

pseudobunny said...

hope it all works out well..
late..
can't sleep...
must be in the air.
joined a gym.
oh jeez.
at least when i work up a sweat i sleep well at night.
insomnia is only cured by term papers and a hearty workout.