And then....we went to Elk Grove to check out the LYS there "Knitique". It was cute, small, nice yarn and nice knitters there but....I guess I'm just spoiled by my LYS's and that's all I'll say about that.
So, after our day in Sac, we came back to my house and .... knitted .... and .... knitted .... and .... knitted. And then, we got up this morning and knitted all day again.
She worked on her first sock and made it through the 2 in of ribbing (Yay) and then she cast on for a neck down cardigan!!!
I...well ... I worked on my trekking sock (with yarn from my sp9 pal) and started a Christmas present so I can't show it...but I can show my sock so far:

I started it on my new knitpicks double points but my guage was a little too loose on them so I switched to these generic bamboo needles, they say they're size 2 but they're actually a little smaller than that. Anyhow I'm happy with the way it's turning out...the colors are wonderful!
Sewed the sleeves on the nieces sweater.... almost done with that, think I'll take it with me to finish over the holiday!
And speaking of holiday, in case I don't get to post again before I leave.....Happy Thanksgiving everybody!


1 comment:
Those socks are looking super hot... I'm glad you like the color... Can't wait to see how they turn out!
Secrety McSecret.
Post a Comment