X-mas. And something for my brother too.
And I started a new pair of socks a few days ago...got this 100% Merino sock yarn from Claudia hand painted yarns at my LYS (Heartstrings Yarn Studio). I'm loving the yarn and the colors.... And I picked up some new double points size 2 bamboo (Clover Takumi), I like em. I think I'd like to try some metal double points though, so that might be next.

And this....this is a very patient (ok, sorta patient) knitting companion...she's too old and tired to chase my yarn or needles...but she does like to get in my lap while I'm knitting, especially with black yarn, and that's just wrong!!

I'm back on my walk to the border, just not on the treadmill, I think I've finally left Durham!!! Yay, you can only spend so much time touring Durham before you've seen it all. So, I'm headed south like the birds.
On the sp front... I got two very nice pals, staying in contact with both, I'm getting ready to send off the second package...maybe this weekend.
Happy Knitting


5 comments:
And I hope to send off your package tomorrow!
-Your secret pal!
Two pals?? both in SP9 or are you doing something different as well?
two pals...my spoilee and my spoiler...sp9 :)
hey knikky!
hows that new ride treating ya?
clinton and i are looking at getting either a VW bug or a bus, so maybe we will head up your way soon..
dont get washed out in the rain..
have a good week!
aloha
Post a Comment