Saturday, May 13, 2006

little bitty sweater

well....the front and back of the toddler cardigan are done woohoo... and I successfully seamed the shoulders tonight! have to wait for the next class to start the sleeves, about 10 days away dang it. So, I'm working on the big felted knitting bag from the book "Knitters Stash" instead. It's huge!!! hmmm what else, my dad's in town, my son turned 24 today, and tomorrow is Mother's day! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMS!!!

Anxiously awaiting word from SP8 ... oh where oh where could my secret pal be?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Secret Pal is out sheering the sheep.. That you will soon turn into a huge felted bag that your sis will be envious of....

cablegal said...

Darn, I knew you would have your's done before the rest of us. Actually, I think you had it done at the last class. You make the rest of us look so bad (shame on you). Hope you put a picture on your blog, even though I know I will get to see it first hand. Everyone else needs to see it. And yes, you know I am just jealous.

Anonymous said...

a late happy mother's day to you!!!
and the sheep have been sheered!!