wait to drop it in the mail to her tomorrow.
Also went to sweater class #3. Learned all the different ways to do increases and a few techniques for decreasing too. I'm all ready to start my sleeves and sew them on.
AND... I'm off to San Francisco on Friday, will be there at a medical conference for 6 days. Last night I did a little "research" and made a list of all of the LYS in the area where I'll be!! Yipeeee I can't wait to go shopping. My spoilee likes chocolate....all types...hmmmm seems to me there is a fairly famous chocolate source there hehehe.
welllll I'm tired....Craig Ferguson is on... I love that guy! But he's on too dang late, I've got to learn how to use that dvr thing.
oh btw....here's a pic of my finished bag. If you like this, go to the website for La Lana wool and look at the one Janet Scanlon knitted for them, $$$$$ but just beautiful! I want it!!!
My Bag:
Pattern: My Constant Companion from Knitter's Stash.
Yarn: Cascade 220 double strand throughout.
Needles: US 11 Circular (29 in).




6 comments:
LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! the stash it bag is beautiful . . . but where are pictures of the orange felted purse you made . . . the one with the feathers?????
That bag is amazing!
Jeez...
Heading to SF for huh?
Hmmm....
Have a safe trip!
Okay . . . I clicked on the funky lamb button . . . looks like its "road trip" time for the CHAMPS . . . my only concern is the $52 parking fee for cars to park across the street from the event . . . are they serious???? Shoot they're only charging $20 for RV parking . . . hmmmm . . . an RV would have enough room for all of us . . . do we know anyone who will let us test drive one down to Dixon?????
Yes, SF it is....should be fun! I'm rounding up a few projects to work on while listening to lectures.
Old Knitter: I think that parking fee must be a typo, don't you think? Probably $5.00 or $2.00 is my guess. I say let's go!
OKAY . . . ROAD TRIP!!!!! (no matter what the parking fee is) . . .
BTW . . . everyone who sees the green feather felted purse (try saying that 3 times fast)loves it . . .
i cleared my history and now i can view your blog. weird. it only gave me the title yesterday.
Post a Comment