As you can see by my last post....I've been busy! I'm working more days and longer hours at my new job as well as working a half day a week at the old job (for the past two weeks anyway) and the same at my LYS (as I've said before...that counts as play not work).
It's been nice to stay kinda low key this weekend, get some chores done around the house and watch a movie or two...study some, knit some and enjoy the crazy cool weather we're having!
It should be about 102 for this time of year, knock on wood...it's 82 and breezy out there! Yahoo!!
Last weekend my sister, niece and I took a quick roadtrip to Portland with a stop in Ashland along the way. We visited a couple of yarn stores...of course....and did some clothes shopping...ya gotta love the no sales tax thing in Oregon! I should apologize now to the local merchants here...but....we were there....there were sales....no tax....what was I supposed to do? I did what I had to....new clothes for work....down a size too yay!!!!
So, that was a lot of driving....in a short time... it's good to lay low this weekend!
Happy Sunday everybody.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
happy mothers day!
Post a Comment