Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Secret Pal Strikes Again.....





Extra...Extra....wow...extra is right. My secret pal (Miss Nicole of allbuttonedup.wordpress.com) went way above and beyond!! Really....this was waiting on my doorstep when I got home tonight. This is a full box:




what you see here is: well the contents of the box of course
That's a copy of KnitScene, the magazine. The book: Knitting Under the Influence. Knitter's Coasters, notecards, perfume (White Cherry Blossom), the sheep tape measure, an assortment of Tazo Teas, a cute little decorative box, 10 buttons, and a book of stamps with the Gee's Bend Quilts on them .... and.... a skein of cotton chenille which I'll use to make a washcloth. And a very nice card where in she reveals herself (so to speak). But wait....that's not all:


This is a scarf pattern, not just a scarf pattern but a pattern designed by my secret pal! I can't wait to knit it. Oh wait....and then there was this:


This.....this is a skein of hand dyed (by my pal) merino sock yarn in of course the white cherry blossom colorway!!!! And cute little stitch markers labeled 1 thru 4 for sock knitting and of course one that says "I heart Sox" (too cute Nicole) And what's that? An Indiana U pin.....hmmm looks like Stanford colors though hahaha.

I don't know what else to say..... I love it all.... I'm sooooo spoiled!!!! Hey Friends....didn't she do a great job as a secret pal???? !!!! Thanks Nicole!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

whoohoo! hurray for awesome pals! what are your hours at heartstrings? late wed afternoon?

knit_knot said...

Wow, I just love full boxes!!!! Lucky girl! Oh and may I just add I recieved a beautiful companion bag for my B-day from my wonderful Sis!! I will blog a picture as soon a she takes one for me and helps me blog it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! And you certainly deserve it!

Anonymous said...

NIIIIICE!

pseudobunny said...

ooo
wow
uh
maybe i need to do sp10 huh?
xo